Middle School at BV
Middle School Tours and Information Sessions
See BVS for yourself!
Visit the Browns Valley campus during one of BVS's upcoming school tour dates:
October 24, 10:30 am - 11:15 am
November 8th, 10:30 am - 11:15 am
Nov 15th, 10:30 am - 11:15 am.
To register for a tour, call the BVS Office at 707-253-3761.
Browns Valley School provides students with a small yet highly engaging and collaborative environment during their middle school years. Students are able to flourish in academics and social/emotional wellness while they develop their voice, advocacy, and independence!
The BVS learning community provides an excellent middle-school curriculum within an environment where students are known and supported throughout their educational journey and as they pursue their interests inside and outside the classroom.
Some highlights of the Browns Valley’s Middle School Program include:
- An excellent middle-school curriculum including an accelerated math track beginning in 7th grade.
- A distinctive small-school learning environment.
- Specialized enrichment programming and leadership opportunities.
- Community outreach and volunteer experience.
- Collaborative partnerships with neighboring middle schools to offer athletic programs.
- Rich student supports through learning plans and personal attention.
- Unique outdoor and field trip experiences to compliment the academic curriculum and foster a deeper understanding of the world.
Our teachers know our students and students feel seen, heard, and understood as they are provided with opportunities to learn and grow.
Learn about Browns Valley TK-8 School's commitment to quality education, nurturing student growth for success.