If your child is absent from school, the information below must be provided to the school office.
To notify the school of an absence, please do one of the following within 5 days of the absence:
- Send a note with your child when they return to school.
- Call the school office @ (707) 253-3763 and leave a message.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reply through Parent Square Attendance Notice (Watch the videos below to learn how.)
Please provide the following information in your email/note/call:
- Student's full name
- Reason for absence ( MUST be specific)(if illness, please state type)
- Date(s) of absence
- Teacher's name and room number
Excused absences include illness, medical appointments, various religious holidays, or death in the family.
Tardiness and leaving early
WHEN YOUR CHILD IS LATE FOR SCHOOL:
Please have them report to the office to get a tardy pass before they go to class.
WHEN YOUR CHILD NEEDS TO LEAVE EARLY:
If your child needs to leave school prior to release time, the adult who is picking up the child needs to come to the school office. Please sign the student out. Our school secretary will inform the classroom teacher you are waiting and your child will meet you in the office. Do not go straight into classrooms to excuse a student early.